- Assist with event logistics planning, ensuring all aspects of events are delivered efficiently, effectively and with the highest quality of customer care.
- More specifically you will:
- Oversee delegate registers - for Private Clients, Independent Bookings, and School Bookings – ensuring delegates are registered and all details correct.
- Enable the smooth operation of the events timetable – juggling extensive schedules to ensure all sessions are attended.
- Book transport and accommodation for small to large-scale events.
- Report on individual event budgets on a daily basis.
- Oversee collateral and materials (i.e. printed tests, brochures, flyers, presentations, banners) working with the marketing team to develop collateral content.
Tutor recruitment and management
- Recruit and manage a pool of tutors, speakers and consultants - fostering these relationships by ensuring they are accurately briefed and supervised before, during and after events.
- Take a lead on the creation of our monthly tutor newsletter - working internally across teams to collate relevant information.
Systems, strategy and reporting
- Ensure all events are updated on the CRM system.
- Continually build relationships with suppliers and venues, collating a database of contacts for use in event delivery.
- Work on the Events strategy to improve event delivery and success rate.
- Educated to degree level (or international equivalent).
- Personable and resourceful.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent administrative and planning skills.
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM systems (desirable).
What we offer
- £20k-£22k depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday + 8 day Christmas closedown period.
- Friendly, vibrant and challenging working environment.
- Flexible working conditions.